SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
SEO Makes sure your website comes up when people search for your products or services, not just your business name.
Not everybody can be first (or even on the first page) and your search rankings depend upon many factors including:
- How long has your site be up compared to your competition.
- Do you list your address in your Google/Bing Business Pages.
- Are you listed in relevant directory sites such as Yelp or Home Advisor, etc.
- Google's Search Ranking changes.
- How much content your site has.
- How often your site changes.
- What other advertising you do to drive traffic to your site.
- How active you are using Social Media to drive traffic.
I specialize in working with the content and code of your website:
My SEO work focuses on changes to your website (content and meta tags.) The goal is to ensure long term benefit, not just paying for advertising that ends when you stop.
I can optimize your site by updating:
- Meta tags
- Page titles
- Content edits
- Image tags
I can monitor how your site is showing up for the relevant search phrases and make adjustments as needed. Of course you can request specific changes at any time.
Ad Hoc SEO
I can make edits any time you request them. Let me know what you need and I'll do my thing. As the edits I make are a part of your website, you get on-going benefit even if you don't contact me for updates very often.
Other marketing things to consider
The days of being the only guy with a good website are long gone. As a business owner you need to keep in mind that other more traditional means of marketing your business might be required to achieve success in your niche.
- Google Adwords
- Facebook and/other social media advertising
- Vehicle wraps (turn your work truck/car into a billboard
- YouTube videos
- Podcasting (think radio show you produce without a station)
- Direct mailers/Valupak
- Business Networking Meetings
- Other traditional marketing